• If the vehicle is equipped with splash guards remove
them, they cannot be installed with these fender flares.
• Be careful not to damage the body paint finish.
• This kit should be installed only if the ambient air
temperature is 60°F (15°C) or above.
• To allow the adhesive to cure, do not wash the vehicle
for 24 hours. Make sure the customer is aware of this.
1. Open the tailgate.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery:
• Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch.
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
3. Remove the three self-tapping screws.
4. Remove the left front wheel arch protector.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the right side of the vehicle.