Attaching the Tent to the Vehicle
• Leaving the tailgate open for an extended amount oftime will drain the battery.
• Allow the exhaust pipe to cool down for at least 20minutes before you attach the tent to the vehicle.
• The tent is designed to add additional space to yourvehicle while parked. It is not intended to be used whenthe vehicle is moving.
• The tent can also be used as a standard ground tent bysimply zipping up the roof sock.
• If the tent is not going to be attached to the vehicle,assemble the tent as described, but move it away fromthe vehicle.
• Make sure the vehicle and tent are clean andcompletely dry before installation. If moisture under thetent is allowed to dry, it may cloud the paint. If the tentgets wet, remove it and allow it to air-dry completely.