• Observe all safety notes and precautions in the service information in addition to those in this Installation Instruction.
• Be careful not to damage the vehicle.
• After installing the steering wheel, you must line up the steering wheel spoke angle to the straight-ahead position by adjusting the front toe.
1.Turn the steering wheel so the front wheels are in the straight-ahead position.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery:
• Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch.
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery, and wait at least 3 minutes before you start to install the steering wheel.
3. Pull away the door opening seal, and remove the driver’s dashboard side lid.