Installing the Hood Protector
1. Clean and dry the front area of the hood where the hood protector will be installed.
2. Open the hood. Fold back the rubber seal and locate the two square holes on the underside of the hood. Push one grommet nut into each square hole in the hood.
3. Fold back the rubber seal and using one alcohol swab, clean the areas of the hood where the two protection films will attach.
4. Using a felt-tip pen, make the two marks on the hood as shown.
5. Remove the two adhesive backings from the two protection films and attach them as shown.