• If you are also installing the trailer hitch harness or rear welcome lights, install them after you install the backup sensors.
• Refer to Parts Information Bulletin (PIB) for the proper color sensors.
1. Open the tailgate.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery:
• Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch.
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
3. Pull each strap, and fold down the third row seats.
4. Remove the cargo lid.
5. Remove the cargo bin divider.
6. Release the 11 hooks.
7. Remove the vehicle frame.
8. Remove the rear trim panel.