NOTE: Be careful not to damage the body.
1. Pull each strap, and fold down the left and right third row seats.
2. Using a small flat-tip screwdriver, remove the cover from the left and right rear side trim panels by releasing the retaining tabs. Save the covers in cargo compartment or glove box so they can be reinstalled when the cargo cover is removed.
3. Install the cargo cover into the recess in the right rear side trim panel, then compress the cargo cover, and install it in the left rear side trim panel.
4. Attach each hook of the cargo cover to the headrestraint stay.
5. Attach each hook of the cargo cover to the left and right catches.
CLEANING THE CARGO COVER
Use a sponge or cloth and a solution of mild liquid dishwashing soap and water, then wipe dry with a clean cloth or sponge. Download 2019 Honda Pilot Cargo Cover Installation Instructions