• Be careful not to damage the body.
1. Fold down the left second row seat, and move it rearward. Repeat on the other side.
2. Pull each strap, and fold down the third row seats.
3. Line up the templates with the left rear side trim panel as shown. Tape the templates to the left rear side trim panel with strips of masking tape.
4. Using a pushpin, pierce the left rear side trim panel through the templates at the four locations shown on the templates. Remove the templates.
5. While wearing eye protection, drill the four pierced marks in the left rear side trim panel:
• Wrap tape around a 3 mm, 6 mm, and an 8 mm drill bits, 10 mm (0.39 in.) away from the tip, or use a drill stop.