• Be careful not to damage the vehicle.
1. Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery, then wait at least 3 minutes before starting work.
2. Insert the shop towel between the mirror holder and the door mirror visor to protect the vehicle as shown.
3. Remove the mirror holder, and unplug the vehicle connectors.
4. Remove the door mirror visor.
5. Using needle nose pliers wrapped with tape, remove the door mirror housing, and unplug the vehicle connectors.
6. Remove the TORX screw from the turn signal light.
7. Using the needle nose pliers, remove the door mirror upper housing.
8. Install the right door mirror cover on the door mirror lower housing.