Installing the Front Door Visor
1. Fully open the left front door glass.
2. Peel back the glass run channel as shown.
3. Install the two brackets A between the door sash and the glass run channel as shown. Seat the glass run channel properly around the brackets. NOTE: Confirm the two brackets A are installed on the door sash as shown. Check that the glass run channel is seated properly.
4. Insert one bracket B to the door sash as shown.
5. Use an alcohol wipe to thoroughly clean the left front door where the left front door visor will attach.
6. Peel back the adhesive backings, and tape them to the front surface of the left front door visor with masking tape.
7. Adjust the two brackets A and one bracket B so the holes line up with the three holes on the left front door visor.