1. Allow the engine and all cooling system components to cool down.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery:
• Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch.
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
3. Remove the three self-tapping screws.
4. Remove the left front wheel arch protector.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the right side of the vehicle.
6. Remove the intake air guide.
7. Remove the front bumper:
• Using a flat-tip screwdriver, remove the H emblem.
• Remove the front upper grille.
• Apply masking tape as shown.
• Remove the four self-tapping screws, eight clips, and eight flange bolts.