Attaching the Tent to the Vehicle
1. Park the vehicle on smooth level ground, with the transmission in Park. Apply the parking brake.
2. With the tent approximately 5 feet away from the rear of the vehicle, prepare to set-up the tent.
• Remove the tent from the tent bag, and lay it flat on the ground with the straps facing the rear of the vehicle, and the “H” emblem away from the vehicle. Do not stake the tent at this time.
• Unfold the tent poles (11 sections each) and assemble the connected sections into one long pole. Assemble the other tent pole the same way.
• Slide each connected pole through the sleeves in the roof of the tent.
3. With the help of an assistant, set-up the tent:
• Starting at any corner, insert the tent corner pin into the bottom of the tent pole.