Installing the Hood Air Deflector
1. Open the hood. Fold back the rubber seal, and locate the four square holes on the inside of the hood. Push one grommet nut into each square hole in the hood.
2. Fold back the rubber seal, and using an alcohol swab, clean the areas of the hood where the two brackets A and the two brackets B will mount.
3. Remove the four adhesive backings from the four protection films, and attach them to the front of the hood area where the two brackets A and the two brackets B will mount.
4. Slide the two brackets A and the two brackets B over the lip of the hood, and line up with the holes in the four grommet nuts. Loosely install a truss screw through each bracket.
5. Close the hood. Attach the template to the front edge of the hood on the driver’s side of the vehicle as shown. Secure the template to the hood with strips of masking tape.
6. Using an alcohol swab, clean the areas where the two brackets C will mount.