1. Open the tailgate. Use the alcohol swab to thoroughly clean the area where the rear bumper applique will attach.
2. Attach a strip of masking tape to the rear bumper in the area shown. Using a felt-tip pen, make a mark on the tape at the center of the tailgate anchor.
3. Remove the center adhesive backing from the rear bumper applique.
4. Align the center of the rear bumper applique with the mark on the masking tape. Align the front edge of the applique along the edge of the curved surface as shown. Attach the center of the rear bumper applique to the rear bumper.
5. Insert the applicator into the soft sleeve.
6. Starting from the center, remove the adhesive backing. Using the soft sleeve and applicator, firmly press down on the top section of the rear bumper applique.