NOTE: If installing backup sensors kit, install the backup sensors kit first.
1. Open the tailgate.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery:
• Wrap a shop towel around the hood latch.
• Remove the front bulkhead cover.
• Remove the intake air tube.
• Disconnect the negative cable from the battery.
3. Pull each strap, and fold down the third row seats.
4. Remove the cargo lid.
5. Using a plastic trim tool, and remove the access panel.
6. Remove the jack access panel.
7. Remove the jack.
8. Remove the rear trim panel.
If the vehicle is equipped with accessory backup sensors, go to step 10; otherwise, continue with step 9.
Without accessory backup sensors