Whether you work as a professional photographer or use images for business projects and presentations, you want the best-quality pictures from your printer. Kodak’s Ultra Premium photo paper features a glossy, attractive finish, and the paper’s thickness and stability help your pictures last a long time. If your business has a Kodak EasyShare All-in-One printer, it automatically adjusts the printing settings for you when you insert the paper. If you have a different printer model, you will need to make some changes to the settings for best results.
- Remove the Kodak Ultra Premium photo paper from the package. Hold the paper by the edges. Take care not to get fingerprints on the paper.
- Adjust your printer’s paper feed, if necessary. Load the paper into the tray.
- Use your photo printing application to set the print quantity and image size.
- Put your printer in photo-printing mode by adjusting the settings. Select “Setup,” “Options” or “Properties” to access the settings menu. Settings vary depending on your printer model. For example, if you have an Epson printer, select “Glossy Photo Paper” and “Best Photo.” For an HP printer, choose “HP Premium Plus Photo Paper” and “Best.” For a Canon printer, select “Photo Paper Pro” or “Photo Paper Plus Glossy” and “High.”
- Click the “Print” button in your photo-printing software, or press “Print” on the printer.
- Pick up finished prints by the edges of the paper. Lay the paper on a table or other flat surface. Do not stack or frame the prints for at least 24 hours to prevent smudging.
- Store prints in a photo album, archival plastic sleeve or glass frame for the longest life.