Whether the Sony Bravia–which stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture–television in your business or office is for private or public use, keeping it clean can help you display a professional appearance. The Sony Bravia line of televisions was designed to provide enhanced picture quality on an LCD screen. When dirt, dust, fingerprints and smudges build up on the screen, they can diminish its appearance. Clean your Sony Bravia television screen once a week or as often as needed to provide a crystal clear view.
1. Turn off and unplug the television.
2. Wipe the screen gently with a soft cloth in a horizontal or vertical motion to remove light dust.
3. Dampen the cloth with warm water and 1 or 2 drops of mild dish detergent and wring it out. Wipe the screen using horizontal or vertical motions to remove any fingerprints or other residue.
4. Rinse the cloth thoroughly with water and wring it out. Wipe the screen to remove any detergent residue.
5. Dry the screen with a clean, soft cloth and allow any remaining moisture to evaporate before plugging in and operating the television.