A Sony Bravia plasma or LCD television makes an entertaining addition to your business’s waiting room or office. When you first set up your Bravia, the television prompts you to enter the current date and time. If you did not enter this information, or if the date is incorrect, you can change it by accessing the Clock/Timers settings menu. When you set the correct date and time, the Bravia enables the timer function. This function lets you record a program on any day of the week at a specified time.
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control to open the Xross Media Bar, also called the XMB.
- Use the right or left arrow button on the remote control to scroll to “Settings.”
- Press up or down on the arrow buttons to scroll through the Settings category.
- Highlight “Clock/Timers” and press the “Enter” button.
- Highlight “Current Time” and press “Enter.” Use the arrow keys to set the current date and time. Select “AM” or “PM.”
- Press “Home” or “Return” to exit the Settings menu.
Tip: If you cannot set the date or time, the TV Guide On Screen function has already set this information.