The Sony Bravia TV enables you to play your music, photo and video files from a USB device. The rear or side of the Bravia includes one or two USB ports that enable data to transfer between the storage device and your TV. Before you look for the port, be sure you have enough clearance to rotate the TV on its stand.
- Power off your TV and carefully turn it to view the rectangular port with the USB icon. This will be symbolized by lines connecting geometric shapes.
- Connect the USB connector to the port on your TV. Return the TV to its original position.
- Power on your USB device.
- Power on your TV, and press the “Home” or “Menu” button on your remote control to display the options menu.
- Press the left- or right-arrow keys to navigate to Media (the green triangle icon).
- Press the up- or down-arrow key to navigate to “Music,” “Photos” or “Videos,” and then press “+” to confirm.
- Press the arrow key to select the USB device and then press the “+” key.
- Press the arrow key to navigate to the file or folder and then press the “+” key.