Samsung’s line of smart TVs are not merely for watching the big game or catching up on your favorite drama series. Thanks to the Wi-Fi capability that is built into Samsung’s LED TVs, you can also use the screen for browsing the Web and displaying business data large enough for the rest of your staff to see. In order to ensure proper function, Samsung dongles must be used with Samsung televisions.
- Turn your Samsung LED TV on. Locate the USB panel on one of the screen’s sides.
- Insert the Samsung dongle into an open USB port.
- Press the “Menu” key on your television’s remote. Select “Settings” or “Setup” from the menu using the remote’s directional arrows and then the “OK” or “Enter” button.
- Choose the “Wireless Network Setup” option from the menu. Highlight and select the “Internet Protocol Setup” option.
- Highlight and select the “Auto Setup” option from the menu. Follow any instructions that appear on your screen. Your dongle will now be set up for use with your Samsung television.