Your HP LaserJet multifunction printer provides your business with an all-in-one solution for scanning, printing and faxing documents. When you tell the printer to print or fax a document, the job stays in the machine’s memory until it is executed. If a job is stuck in the queue, you can erase it from the printer’s memory via the machine’s control panel or the Windows Printer menu.
Delete Job in Print Queue
1. Click the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box. Click “Devices and Printers.”
2. Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue.
3. Click on each job that you want to erase from the print queue, then click “Delete.”
Clear Fax from Memory
1. Press the “Enter/Menu” button on the printer’s control panel.
2. Press the right arrow button one time to display Fax Functions, then press “Enter/Menu” again.
3. Press either arrow button to highlight Clear Stored Faxes, then press “Enter/Menu” twice.