Epson’s line of printers, including the Stylus, Expression, Artisan and WorkForce, handle a variety of jobs for your business. Epson printers enable you to print letters, labels, receipts and photos for your projects. If your business is on a tight budget, it makes sense to save money on office supplies, such as printer paper. Epson printers allow you to print documents and photos on both sides of a sheet of paper. You can tell the printer to produce double-sided photos in the Windows Printing Preferences menu.
1. Open the document containing the photos you want to print on your computer.
2. Power on the Epson printer. Load one sheet of photo paper or thick printer paper into the tray.
3. Click “File” and “Print” to open the Printing Preferences menu. In some programs, you can also click the printer icon at the top of the window to open the menu.
4. Click the name of your Epson printer if prompted to select a printer.
5. Click the button next to “Photo” or “Best Photo” in the Quality Option section. The Best Photo option lets you print photos at the highest quality, but this setting uses more ink.
6. Click the “Source” drop-down menu in the Paper Options section. Select the paper source, such as the front tray. If your printer only has one paper source, you do not need to change this setting.