The Lexmark X2650 is a wired printer capable of printing in both black and color ink. Even with the most conservative printing usage, it is inevitable that you will eventually need to remove the ink from your Lexmark X2650 and replace it with a new ink cartridge. Removing the ink from your Lexmark X2650 printer requires turning the printer on, lifting the lid and pressing the correct button to remove the cartridge.
1. Turn on your Lexmark X2650 by pressing the “Power” button on the printer.
2. Lift the scanner/printer lid until the stand for the lid locks in place.
3. Press the X2650’s cartridge carrier latch down. This moves the cartridge up for removal.
4. Lift the latch that holds the X2650’s ink cartridge in place.
5. Lift the cartridge out of the cartridge holder. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to remove multiple ink cartridges from the Lexmark X2650.