The Vizio television in your business’s waiting room, office or lounge provides entertainment for visitors and employees. Your Vizio offers many customization options for display quality as well as audio and other settings. You can reset the Vizio’s settings individually, but the factory default option resets them all at once to save you time. The Vizio also enables you to reset the setup app that you used to tune the TV the first time you turned it on.
- Power on the Vizio TV and press “Menu” on the remote control to view the main menu.
- Press the up or down arrow button to highlight “Help,” then press “OK.”
- Highlight the “System Reset” option and press “Menu/OK.”
- Highlight “Yes,” then press “Menu/OK” when asked if you want to erase all settings.
- Press “Exit” to leave the menu.
Setup App Reset
- Turn on the Vizio TV and press “Menu” on the remote control.
- Highlight “Help” and press “Menu/OK,” then highlight “Start Setup Wizard” and press “Menu/OK” again.
- Type your PIN using the remote control’s numeric keypad. If you did not set a PIN, enter “0000.”
- Highlight and select “Menu/OK” to confirm that you want to reset the setup app.