repair and maintenance manual covers all US and Canadian models of Ford F-150 and F250 pick-ups (except Super Duty); Ford Expedition, and Lincoln Navigator, 2- and 4-wheel drive with gasoline engines, from 1997 through 2002.
Note: this manual does not include information specific to Lightning models.
Introduction: About this manual | Introduction | Vehicle identification numbers | Maintenance techniques, tools and working facilities | Buying parts | Jacking and towing | Anti-theft audio system | Booster battery (jump) starting | Conversion factors | Automotive chemicals and lubricants | Safety first! | Troubleshooting
* Tune-up and routine maintenance
* V6 engine, V8 engines, general engine overhaul procedures
* Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
* Fuel and exhaust systems
* Engine electrical systems
* Emissions and engine control systems
* Manual transmission, automatic transmission, transfer case
* Clutch and driveline
* Suspension and steering systems
* Chassis electrical system
* Wiring diagrams